Saturday, September 6, 2008

Potty Heads

So, maybe I am getting ahead of myself but, I can't wait for my diaper days to be behind me. Last Christmas Jason and I bought a little toilet for the boys with the hopes that they would be so excited to use it, they would train themselves. No such luck, they carried it around and put, toys in it until it was destroyed.

About a month ago, we decided to try it again. Jason went out and bought a new little toilet seat (that sits on top of the normal one) and a little step stool, so they can climb up all by themselves. They love sitting on the potty but, no matter how long we sit there with them encouraging them to go, they wait until the minute we get them down to pee. Usually, somewhere on the carpet.

Now they have discovered that they potty fits nicely on their heads. It has now become the potty hat.

Hopefully they will be ready to try again soon. Aidan is outgrowing the size 6 diapers really fast, and I think that is the biggest size they make. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, that is SOO funny!! :) They are such silly boys! Always thinking...

In un-realted news, the school district is going to be hiring ALOT more teachers next year due to retirements and kindergarden switching from half day to ALL day everyday. SOOooo... If you wanted to and could be persuaded into coming sooner, I can get you more info! :)

Love you guys!!

cassie said...

So do you even check your blog or your myspace anymore? Did you make your 7 layer dip today? If you didn't then I think we should get together and make it. I've been craving it ever since you brought it up. Oh and have you asked for thoese days off? have you talked to Jason's mom about watching the boys? I guess I'll call you tomarrow and find out. since I don't even know if you'll check this. But you only have like 2 weeks until our salt lake trip. And i want to make sure that your still planning on coming (no backing out) I have to have somone who will get in the hot tub with me and someone to keep me company while mom and Britt go to the crafty stores. Ok well I better get to bed I'll talk to ya later. bye
love
cassie