Friday, February 13, 2009

Long Overdue Update

So we finally got out and took the boys sledding. It was a lot of fun. Cassie and Jaden came with us. Aidan was the bravest of all the kids he couldn't get enough of it. I would take him down 3 or 4 times and then Cassie would have to take him (how sad that I would be winded after hiking back up the hill so many times but, Aidan didn't seem to get tired at all). After much persuasion I finally talked Ashton into going down the hill with me and would'nt you know that was the one time we hit powder at the bottom. I knew as soon as the snow hit me in the face that this was not good. After Ashton caught his breath he cried and that was it for him. Luckily he had a great time just playing in the snow. Sorry the pictures aren't better. I forgot my camera so these were taken with my phone.
















Other exciting news at our house AIDAN IS POTTY TRAINED! WooHoo. He was the easiest kid ever to potty train. The first time he wore big boy underpants, he had one accident and that was it. He has been going on the potty ever since. I was worried that it might be a fluke but, it has been about a month now and he is still going strong. He did go peepee in his pants the other day but, it was kind of my fault. We were coming back from the store and he suddenly had to go. He really wanted me to pull over so he could pee on the side of main street but, I wouldn't so he ended up going in his pants. Pretty good though, right? Ashy on the other hand is sooo not into big boy underwear. He will go in the potty great if he is naked but, as soon as he is wearing something down there he feels free to go. He keeps telling me that he is too tiny for underwear. I suppose he does'nt get that he and his brother are the exact same age. Oh well he will do it when he is ready. I will keep everyone posted. Here is Aidan modeling his unders. I love the little melvin.




2 comments:

Susanna said...

I love how different they are! I bet they keep you on your toes:) That melvin picture is too funny, LOL!

cassie said...

yea you finally updated your blog. love Aiden's underware there cute I feel like its been for ever since I've seen ya. Mom told me about Ashie eating his conversation hearts. what a funny kid. So I love how mom and dad came down on saturday and heaven forbid dad can't hang around for an hour so that i could see them. oh well i guess that's how dad's trips are.